Art Quote of the Day

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Whats New With My Art Friends

Notice the Changes I have made to your blog. Rather than just an ordinary link list. I am setting us all up with a Blog list. This way you will be able to view any updates to any of the blogs as they are submitted. I think this will help us all to stay close to each other. When updates are made it will automatically post on the bloglist of each blog. When you see it, click on the blog title and that will take you to the home page of that blog so you can see new activity and share comments. If at anytime you want to add other blogs to your list. All you have to do is click on design/Whats new with my art friends/ then add the URL or webaddress of the blog you want to add. I hope you all like this better. It may take me a few days to convert all the blogs but Im working on it. I hope the spring weather inspires you to create more beautiful art.   Loree

No comments:

Post a Comment