Art Quote of the Day

Friday, March 25, 2011

More from Haiti

Drawing this young girl brought me so much joy. I smiled the whole time I worked, it was as if  I could feel God moving my hands and giving me direction. It came so natural to me. This is the second in a series of drawings from Haiti. I praise His Holy name for giving me this wonderful talent and letting me experience such joy. This child has literally touched my soul with her piercing eyes and the warmth of her smile.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. She reminds me of a close friend I had in my Junior School, Caroline, always smiling and such fun to be with. Sadly we have lost touch now. Eve x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog while doing an image search on google and I'm so glad I came across it. Your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Venessa, Are you an artist? If so I would love to have you join us. Im just getting started with the blog idea but I hope to have lots of others join in our group. Please visit my website at www.hismanyfaces.com and read how I started drawing.

    ReplyDelete